$150 per vial * Multiple sessions may be required to fully reverse dermal filler.
HA Dermal Filler Reversal
Lower face includes marionette lines, chin & jawline.
$650-$800 per syringe.
Mid face includes cheeks, tear troughs and nasolabial folds
$650 - $800 per syringe
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines and soften creases, or enhance facial contours. Patients can opt for either a mucosal block or topical numbing cream during this procedure.
● Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area, unless instructed by your provider.
● Avoid exercise for 24 hours after your appointment.
● Avoid consuming alcohol or excess amounts of salts in your diet to help lessen swelling.
● If you have mild swelling, or tenderness, you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
● If you have mild pain or discomfort, you may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol.
● Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
● Take Arnica oral or topical to help the bruising and swelling. Begin taking at least 2 days prior to injections and continue after treatment until the bruise has resolved.
● Wait a minimum of 2 weeks after your appointment before any laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion treatments.
Dermal fillers last, on average 6-12 months. It is recommended at the time of your treatment to schedule your next appointment for optimal anti-aging benefits. The most typical side effects include bruising, swelling & redness. These symptoms are typically temporary and resolve without treatment. Vascular occlusion after dermal filler injection is a rare but potentially a serious event. Vascular occlusions usually cause some pain or discomfort, but may only manifest itself by the appearance of blanching, bluish discoloration, or mottling of the skin. Anything that seems unusual even hours after dermal filler injection should be reported immediately to your treatment provider.
If you have any concerns following treatment, do not hesitate to contact us at (603) 380-7875. If this is outside of normal hours, please call/text (603) 534-2448 and we will get back to you in a timely manner.