Lip Flip and/or Gummy Smile treatment with neurotoxin.
Flat rate of $115
Neurotoxins like Botox, Dysport & Xeomin are used cosmetically to treat wrinkles and fine lines by temporarily weakening or paralyzing the muscle. This allows the muscle to relax, which will soften or fully treat facial wrinkles. Treatments typically last 3 months but results may vary per individual.
$14 per unit
Lip Flip & Gummy Smile
BOTOX, DYSPORT, XEOMIN
If you have any concerns following treatment, do not hesitate to contact us at (603) 380-7875. If this is outside of normal hours, please call/text (603) 534-2448 and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
● Do not lie head down flat, touch, or rub/massage the treated areas for at least 4 hours after your appointment.
● Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Ginkgo Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Fish Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week after treatment. These items may increase bleeding and bruising.
● Avoid alcohol, caffeine, niacin supplements, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods, and cigarettes 24-48 hours after your treatment. These items may contribute to increased swelling or irritation.
● Avoid the use of Retin-A or similar products (ex. Kinerase, Tazarac) 2 days after treatment to avoid increased irritation or redness.
● Avoid cosmetic treatments such as laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion for at least 2 weeks after treatment with Botox/Dysport.
● Avoid wearing makeup until the day after treatment. Earlier use may cause pustules. If you must wear makeup we recommend a quality mineral makeup and clean brushes.
● Avoid wearing hats or headbands after treatment for 24 hours.
● Avoid exercise 24 hours after treatment.
● Please report to your provider if any increased pain, increased swelling, redness, blisters or itching immediately, should it occur following your treatment.
● You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort.
● The treatment make take up to 14 days to take full effect. It is recommended to book a 2 week injection follow up appointment. At the follow up appointment, if additional units are required the patient will be responsible to pay an additional fee.
Botox/Dysport treatments last, on average 2-3 months but results may differ for each individual. It is recommended at the time of your initial treatment to schedule your next 3 month appointment for optimal anti-aging benefits. Common side effects include bruising, swelling & redness. These symptoms are typically temporary and resolve without treatment.